Refund policies have been forged to ensure to experience fair dealings between us and the clients. Since we have been striving hardest to leave none of our clients unsatisfied with the services. Following refund policies are practiced when a refund is claimed:Refund claims will be accepted, if:
Refund claims will not be accepted, if:
- The order delivered to you was not what you're ordered. Although such situations haven’t arisen so far, to ensure that the client’s money is protected with us, the policy is practiced.
- The order delivered to you was defective. Despite pairing ourselves with the top-rated logistics company in the town, defects are unlikely to happen. However, if a defect occurs, Embroidery Digitizing Services owes you the complete amount.
- The client was subjected to payment twice, due to the glitches from the payment company.
If the order is canceled, only a certain % would be refunded:
- The order delivered didn’t satisfy the client. Generic comments like “this is not up to par” are not catered to.
- The customer doesn’t respond actively during the process.
- The order was delayed due to any reason. Although the orders are dispatched on time, due to uncertain or sudden circumstances, the order might be delayed.
- Involvement of a third party to make the claim.
- 90% amount would be refunded if the order is canceled within 24 hours.
- 70% amount would be refunded if the order is canceled after 24 hours.
- 50% amount would be refunded if the order is canceled after 48 hours.
- 20% amount would be refunded if the order is canceled after 72 hours.
- No refund claim shall be accepted after 72 hours of order placement.